Central Registration for MCSD
Maggie Homonchuk, Central Registrar, Marlboro Middle School
Phone: 845.236.8000 ext. 1901
The Marlboro Central School District registers all students through Mrs. Maggie Homonchuk, Central Registrar at the Marlboro Middle School. Please make an appointment to register your child or children.
Please be advised that the building principal or Guidance Office will contact you about student placement once the registration process is complete.
Please bring the following items with you, as we cannot process your registration without these documents. In addition to the items below, you need to bring the registration packet. All documents in the packet are available online by clicking the registration forms link to the left.
Only a Parent or Guardian can register a child in Marlboro Schools. Photo ID will be required at the time of registration.
Student Information Needed to Register (One of the Following)
· Original Birth Certificate (Copies not acceptable) , or
Original Baptismal Certificate, or
· Immunization Record
· Report Card from Previous School [include name, address, and telephone number of school]
· Custody and/or guardianship papers if applicable
PROOF OF RESIDENCE - (2) Required.
(1) one must be: Mortgage, Deed, or Signed and Notarized Landlord Statement
(1) One of the following: Current Drivers License
Pay Stub dated within 30 days with new address
Voter Registration Card
Social Services check or unemployment check with new address
Current Utility Bill with physical address
Property Tax Bill