Ms. Nannetti’s Second Grade
Instructions for Home Lessons and Assignments
Click on the underlined words below for an important message about online resources
Information regarding lessons and assignments can be found on
Scroll to the bottom of my webpage.
Click on tab for Instructions for Home Lessons and Assignments.
Click tab for Assignment Schedule and Additional Online Learning Resources.
Click other tabs for specific subject area assignments- math, reading/ writing, spelling, science/social studies.
Links direct you to specific subject area instructions and tasks
New resources are posted daily - check back often for new websites, activities and sections
- Sign in using your child’s school e -mail and password
- Click on Ms. Nannetti 2019
-Click on Class Work tab for specific information and assignments
- There is also a direct link on my website
There are sections/tabs on my website and google classroom for:
(All information, lessons and assignments are posted both places.)
- Instructions for Home Lessons and Assignments - additional information
- Assignment Schedule and Additional Online Learning Resources - weekly lesson and task schedule
- Spelling Assignments
- ELA - Reading and Writing Assignments
- Math Assignments
- Science and Social Studies Assignments
- Additional Practice
- Online Activities and Printable Activities
Please refer to the Assignment Schedule and Additional Online Learning Resources section/tab for lessons and tasks that the students should complete. The sections/tabs for specific subject areas contain additional information on the lessons and assignments as well as other resources. I have also included an additional practice and online activities/printable practice section.
If you can’t print assignments, there are online activities such as e-spark, brain pop jr, zearn, RAZ kids, Splash Learn, pebblego, and scholastic news under each subject area as well as additional practice sites.
Website Login Information
click link below to access the information
(check for periodic updates)