Preterite and ImperfectTo study regular -ar verbs review from beginning of the yearTo study regular -er and -ir verbs review from the beginning of the yearStem changing verb practiceE-IEO-UE, U-UEE-IReflexive VerbsOther Verbs you MUST know, that we have done together:Sites to practice the preterite formsRegular preterites and -car, gar, zar verbs QuizletHints for when to use the preteriteListening practice- all preterite. What are 4 things he mentions that he did this weekend?Song to learn irregular preterites:Videos and songs to practice with the pastFor a very helpful app to add to your smartphone, if you happen to have one:You could use this site to look up any verb conjugated into any form, so you can check your answers.The most commonly used verbs in English and Spanish.
El Preterito y el Imperfecto en la Red
- Hagan clic en http://www.spaleon.com/pret.php. Click on Basic verbs. Practice for 3 minutes. (Use the clock on the bottom right of your screen to keep track.) Check your score and write it on your sheet. Hopefully you have improved since last time.
- Hagan clic en http://www.spaleon.com/imp.php Do Basic Verbs for 3 minutes and write your results.
- Hagan clic en http://quizlet.com/27806500/hints-for-the-preterite-flash-cards/ Click on “Cards” underneath. Practice from English to Spanish. (You can change this on the right side of the page.) Click the star on the top of the box if you didn’t know it. When you have gone through them all once, write down how many were in your “don’t know” (yellow starred) pile. Then go back to the yellow star ones to do again until you know them.
- Hagan clic en http://quizlet.com/27807005/hints-for-the-imperfect-flash-cards/ and go through these in the same way as above.
- Hagan clic en http://www.studyspanish.com/practice/pretimp2.htm Do all 20 questions, then hit submit. Write your score.
- Hagan clic en http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/pret_imp.php . At that site, do the exercise “Superhombre”(the first one.) When you get something wrong, write 2 reasons they give you for why it was incorrect.
- At the same site as the previous bullet, do the Ricitos de Oro #1 exercise. Write 2 reasons they give you for why it was CORRECT this time.
- Find an image from a movie that you will use for your writing task on Thursday.
- There are other sites that you can go to practice the preterite and imperfect, or you can go to the quizlet to practice with the most common verbs, but you should be working on your computer until the bell rings.
Last Modified on April 11, 2020